Consultation | Resume | LinkedIn | Short Cover Letter
This package is the 'lite' version of The Rescue Package: It doesn't include a response to Key Selection Criteria. The cover letter will be one page and highlight how you meet the high level Key Selection Criteria but it won't specifically address them. Your documents will be tailored for one job.
Please read the Terms and Conditions below and contact me prior to purchase to ensure I can work within your job application deadlines.
The package includes:
- A get to know you phone call.
- Pre-consultation preparation: You send us your current resume, cover letter and a job/position description so that we can prepare for your consultation.
- A 1.5 hour in-depth consultation where we’ll deep dive into your career history, establish and flesh out your key skills, workshop your key achievements and draft a professional profile.
- After the consultation we write the first draft of your new resume and cover letter.
- We then provide up to 3 x revisions/editing of each document.
- Full email support is provided throughout the process.
- Job Applications 101: Set of tip sheets.
- A Step-by-Step guide for tailoring future job applications.
- Bonus Interview tip sheet.
- This package requires an existing resume (of some sort) to assist with drafting.
- Includes up to 3 drafts each of the resume and cover letter.
- It’s best if there is a job that you want to apply for, so we can tailor the application. If not, a general idea of the types of jobs will suffice.
No refunds available
Due to the enormous amount of time that we put into each application, refunds are not available (except where required by Australian Competition and Conusmer Commission law).
However, we pledge to work with you until you are completely happy with the final version of your CV and cover letter – even if this means doing more than the standard three drafts of the documents.
- The first draft will be provided within three (3) working days following the initial consultation (but usually provided within two (2) working days).
- Subsequent redrafts will be done within (2) working days following receipt of your updates and feedback by email, unless tighter deadlines have been negotiated.
- The LinkedIn profile will be completed after the resume is finalised as the final step in the process.
- All documents must be finalised within 28 days of the consultation. This requires the client to return edited documents in a timely fashion.