Resume + LinkedIn
Consultation | Resume | LinkedIn | Tip Sheets
Please read the Terms and Conditions below and contact me prior to purchase to ensure I can work within your job application deadlines.
The package includes:
- Pre-consultation preparation: You send us your current resume and a job/position description so that we can get started on your resume and prepare for your consultation.
- A 1.5 hour in-depth consultation where we’ll deep dive into your career history, establish and flesh out your key skills, workshop your key achievements and draft a professional profile. This will ensure we have all the information needed to write your new resume and LinkedIn profile.
- A professionally written, modern resume tailored for one job.
- Up to 3 x revisions and full email support throughout the process.
- A LinkedIn profile that is keyword optimised and suitable for your sector.
- Fast turnaround times. You'll normally get the first draft of your resume within 2 working days after the consultation. Contact us prior to purchase to ensure we can meet your job application deadline.
- Job Applications 101: Set of tip sheets (includes Cover Letter tips and example template).
- A Step-by-Step guide for tailoring future job applications.
- Bonus Interview tip sheet.
- This package requires an existing resume (of some sort) to assist with drafting.
- Includes up to 3 drafts each of the resume.
- It’s best if there is a job that you want to apply for, so we can tailor the application. If not, a general idea of the types of jobs will suffice.
No refunds available
Due to the enormous amount of time that we put into each application, refunds are not available (except where required by Australian Competition and Conusmer Commission law).
However, we pledge to work with you until you are completely happy with the final version of your resume and LinkedIn profile – even if this means doing more than the standard three drafts of the documents.
- The first draft will be provided within three (3) working days following the initial consultation (but usually provided within two (2) working days).
- Subsequent redrafts will be done within (2) working days following receipt of your updates and feedback by email, unless tighter deadlines have been negotiated.
- The LinkedIn profile will be completed after the resume is finalised as the final step in the process.
- All documents must be finalised within 2 months of the consultation. This requires the client to return edited documents in a timely fashion.